Get trip paperwork back faster, and reduce billing lead times.
Getting documents back from drivers on the road is the best way to improve cash flow. Transflo scanning offers multiple methods to receive documents and send information where it needs to go. With our scanning solutions, carriers and brokers receive documents in a consistent format from one consolidated repository. And with customized cover sheets and bar codes, only paperwork from your drivers is sent.
More Than 2,200 Scanning Locations
Transflo document scanning is available at more than 2,200 truck stops throughout the United States and Canada, improving productivity and lowering your back-office operational costs.
How It Works:
- Transflo immediately delivers your invoice and load paperwork to the carrier and backs it up in our redundant data centers.
- Your invoice goes directly into the payment process.
- You can confirm that your invoices arrived for processing and receive a confirmation number.
- Because the broker receives your invoice and paperwork electronically, you get paid faster!
Send and receive documents with these extensive options:
- Nationwide network of 2,200+ truck stop locations
- Any TWAIN-compliant scanner from anywhere, including the cab of a truck, office, or home
- Scanning station at your terminal locations
- Transflo OnDemand for documents from dispatch that you need to print
Gain enterprise-level document management intelligence
Enhance data analytics and tracking with document intelligence
Process documentation quickly to facilitate invoicing and payment collections
Back-end automation and enterprise system integration (i.e., finance, ELD, HR, geographically distributed office locations)
Combine driver tools (i.e., mobile capture) with machine learning
Customize the comprehensive interface for data reporting
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Getting Started with Transflo Scanning
Our scanning solutions give drivers multiple ways to submit their trip paperwork.
How Transflo Scanning Works
The entire process typically takes less than a minute, once a driver hands trip documents to a trained cashier or utilizes a scanning resource center. First, the cashier or driver scans the trip documents and prints a confirmation receipt; the originals are kept with the driver. Next, the scanned trip documents are transmitted to Transflo’s redundant data centers and delivered electronically to the carrier.
The documents are then available immediately for billing and settlements.
Find Our Scanning Locations
Find a location by state, province, or type of scanning resource. Also download a csv reference file of all locations.
Our Support Center
Need a hand? Transflo’s dedicated team of support professionals and detailed resources are here when you need them.