Energize your invoice process
The key for brokers to reduce billing timeframes is getting trip documents back from carriers. Transflo Velocity helps brokers achieve this through automation. Carriers can choose any delivery method they prefer and Transflo Velocity will receive, digitize and electronically deliver these trip documents to you in one consistent format. It’s as simple as that!
Benefits to Freight Brokers
- Automation of manual, routine paperwork processes
- Configurable workflows for brokers of all sizes and types
- A network of over 30,000+ carriers
- Real-time access to delivery documents as soon as carriers submit them
- Electronic data capture from documents and forms
- Integration with most back office solutions
Transflo Velocity is the premier tool for brokers.
Over 30,000 carriers and factors submit invoices to Transflo Velocity
8 out of the top 10 freight brokers already use Transflo Velocity
Save 1-3 days of sales outstanding and bill shippers faster
Transflo Velocity delivers real results with:
- Efficient and cost-effective processing of carrier paperwork
- Shorter billing cycles that improve cash flow
- Consistent data formats for greater automation
Transflo Velocity supports multiple methods and delivers them in one standard format
Invoice automation at your fingertips
Transflo Velocity helps brokers stay focused on their brokerage business. With a fully configurable platform, brokers of all sizes can automate their processes. And for a fully automated service, our team of professional indexers will capture information from email and mail that you route to our Processing Center in Louisville, KY. This state-of-the-art facility uses groundbreaking optical character recognition (OCR) to apply document values and direct them through your workflows. In just a few hours, you receive these documents electronically – no touch, no hassle.
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo ELD for only $99.99
Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA