Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
Transflo’s full spectrum of telematics products gives you industry-leading communications and mobile fleet tracking capabilities.
Powerful Driver Tools
Transflo Telematics is a fully integrated telematics system combining software, an electronic logging device, and a fleet-tracking app that can be managed by truck drivers and fleet managers across devices.
More Fleet Manager Tools
With Transflo’s telematics software, freight carriers can streamline their documentation and tracking process immediately.
Enhanced Driver Tracking
Transflo Telematics was developed in partnership with Geotab, a provider of GPS vehicle tracking devices and fleet management software. Our ELD product provides:
- Real-time GPS truck tracking, fuel consumption monitoring, and route analysis
- Comprehensive views of driver safety and compliance history through our Driver Scorecard
- Ultra-accurate vehicle diagnostics with visibility into engine faults, driver behavior, and other engine-derived information
- Accident detection, notification, and reconstruction
The Transflo ELD T-Series
The Transflo ELD T-Series is a world-class GPS vehicle tracking device powered by Geotab. It’s the future at your fingertips. Additional features include:
- Quick plug-and-play installation
- Advanced engine data capture
- Ultra-accurate engine diagnostics
- Accident detection and notification
- Authentication and encryption security
Receive notifications and violation alerts based on data from the engine.
Gain automated drive-time updates
Access in-app electronic logs and HOS graphs
Generate reports that can be emailed for inspection officers
Access remote driver logs and profiles
See enhanced driver tools, like approved routing and load management
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Fleet Drivers and Solutions
Getting Started with Transflo ELDs
It only takes three steps to get started: Download the Mobile+ app, complete driver registration within the app, and plug in the ELD using the device instructions.
Driver Training Videos and FAQs
Transflo has plenty of driver training videos on how to perform key functions, such as using the portal, editing logs, and managing vehicles, as well as answers to general questions about HOS, rule sets, and compliance.
Our Support Center
Need a hand? Transflo’s dedicated team of support professionals and detailed resources are here when you need them.