Transflo can bring you what others can’t…
Over 2 million drivers already using our mobile solution that can easily adopt eBOL!
New Electronic Processes that are simple to use, save money, and keep the supply chain safely moving.
Click on the video below to see how you can implement a paper-free workflow into your business.
Transflo is an Industry-Trusted Tech Solutions Provider:
- Over 2 million users of the Transflo Mobile+ App
- #1 rated ELD in the world
- 800 million documents processed annually
- Over 60,000 carriers and 300+ brokers benefit from Transflo solutions
- Over 2,000 convenient truck stop kiosks to scan documents
- Over 1,200 convenient drop box locations to mail paperwork
- Dedicated support team for help and assistance
- Fully configurable solutions for the supply chain
Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL) and Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
The next generation of document digitization and data exchanging for the supply chain. Solutions that offer multiple ways for shippers and receivers to provide the necessary documents to drivers, including allowing documents to be uploaded electronically and enabling document scanning for shippers through the Transflo Mobile+ pp.
Modern Solutions that Benefit the Entire Supply Chain:
- With eBOL and ePOD, you help everyone in the supply chain stay safe, efficient, and productive – giving your business a trusted reputation & more opportunities to grow.
- It’s important to know eBOL is here to stay. The industry is rapidly moving to these new solutions, connecting Carriers, Drivers, Shippers, and Freight Brokers alike!
- With eBOL and ePOD processes, all companies & operations within the supply chain can achieve deeper integrations with their business partners.
- Plus, when you register, Transflo’s integration is quick and easy, giving you full access and capabilities NEXT DAY.
An Abundance of Abilities & Solutions:
- Users can take pictures of loads, and utilize time stamping and geocoding technology.
- Drivers will have access to forms that allow them to engage shipper workers and receive e-signatures from receivers.
- All parties have access to instructions on how to electronically send and create an e-signature on a document.
- Documents are indexed and associated with the shipper, receiver, carrier and driver within the Transflo document cloud, allowing all parties access to the documents.
- Users selecting to scan, e-sign and send documents via the Transflo Mobile+ app, can do so with Transflo industry-leading scanning technologies.
- Users can organize paperwork digitally at any point of the load life-cycle which increases efficiencies, enhances workflows, and improves safety and compliance to COVID-19.
- Once documents have been submitted by a shipper, Transflo’s server matches the documents with the driver that initiated the activity. If there is a load associated with the event on the driver’s app it will also be matched with those documents.
eBol and ePOD are Part of a Whole Ecosystem of Products & Services:
The Transflo Mobile+ suite integrates electronic document scanning, truck navigation, weigh station bypass technology, and other features such as image optimization, electronic bill of lading software, and digital workflow management tools. It also incorporates telematics and the Transflo T-Series ELD, which is connected to both the vehicle and Transflo Mobile+ on driver’s mobile devices. Transflo is the largest supplier of POD solutions in the industry.
“Because of the large footprint Transflo already has in the digital space, we are honored to use our platform to continuously offer new and safer solutions for shippers, carriers, and drivers alike.”
VP of Sales, Zach Vickman
Find out more.
Click on any of the images below to be linked to a more detailed page of that solution, fill the form to the right, or click Schedule a Sales Demo button at the bottom of the page to start a conversation with your Account Executive today.
Streamline business processes and productivity with our digital imaging, invoicing, and document management solutions.
Request a Demo
Mobile+ Custom AppOffer your own custom, branded app to your partner companies, downloaded directly from the app stores. Request a Demo
Solve complex problems, reach business goals, and gain deeper insights into your business processes with our professional services.
Request a Demo
These customizable support packages allow clients to select an option that works best for their in-house IT team.
Request a Demo
Affordable pricing with available inventory. Get a FMCSA-certified Transflo T-series device with no up front hardware costs and a lifetime upgrades/warranty on logging device equipment. (An activation fee may apply depending on fleet size)
Transflo Mobile Manage your whole workday – anywhere, anytime! Weigh station bypass, truck navigation with live traffic, E-Logs, loads, documents, & more.
Transflo Completes Electronic Logging Device Registration with FMCSA