Pegasus TransTech Announces TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.1 Upgrade
TAMPA, FLA., October 14, 2014 – Pegasus TransTech announced the new TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.1 upgrade for the company’s mobile scanning application, which is quickly becoming much more than a document scanning application for drivers and carriers.
“This latest upgrade to our mobile app shows our commitment to continued innovation that impacts fleets and drivers,” said Frank Adelman, president and CEO of Pegasus TransTech. “We want our customers to know that we are listening, and the new features and enhancements to the app were driven by feedback we received from carriers and drivers. The features and enhancements in this new upgrade widen the gap even further between our application and other mobile apps in the industry.”
The new features and enhancements to TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.1 include:
- Further expansion of the API (Application Programming Interface) with improved real-time communication between carriers and drivers and a seamless driver authentication and validation that includes enhanced security.
- Bar code scanning for index fields.
- Document scanning and image quality enhancements with more options for drivers in the preview screen.
- Easier load management capabilities, including more load details.
- Enhancements to support good driver habits and driver safety.
- Full support for iOS8 and iPhone 6.
- One-touch option to find the nearest truck stop scanning locations near the driver – directly from the home screen.
- The TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.1 upgrade is now available for free download on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for the Android platform.
To find out more about mobile scanning and how it impacts drivers and fleets, visit www.pegasustranstech.com.