Scalable Data Solutions for Freight and Enterprise Customers
Digitize and Automate Complex Processes
Transflo Intelligent Automation leverages AI and machine learning to capture and process valuable, real-time freight data to automate every day tasks.
Companies that unlock document intelligence can experience up to a 97% reduction in back-office hours with Transflo’s Intelligent Automation solutions.
Scalable Data Solutions Drive Value for Enterprise Customers
Accelerate billing cycles; decrease DSO by 7 days
Capture & track documents electronically, reducing errors
97% reduction in
Reduce invoicing and labor-intensive processing costs by 50%
Archive digital documents and reduce storage costs
Standardize and streamline carrier on-boarding process
Automation by the Numbers
Digital transformation is accelerating in transportation
On average it costs $12.90 to process each invoice, with a median cost of $7.90
30% of the small fleets surveyed reported using automated billing
Over 50% of mid-sized large carriers surveyed used automated billing
According to Gartner research, professionals working with legacy paper products spend 50% of their time looking for misplaced information. This is a loss of $14,000 in employee time. At the same time, as much as 3% of a company’s revenue is spent on paper, printing, filing and storing. This is even higher in the transportation industry. Exacerbating costs, a single 4-drawer cabinet costs $25,000 to fill and $2,000 to maintain each year.
Finally, knowledge workers making $30/hr will waste $4,500/year working with paper and 70% of businesses existing today would fail within three weeks if they had a catastrophic loss of their paper records.
Intelligent Automation Solutions by Transflo
Included with Connectivity Solutions*
- Multi-channel capture through unlimited M+, Velocity, Truck Stop scanning, eBOL / ePOD solutions, Email
- Document classification, index, & unlimited storage via Transflo Portal
* Requires an active Transflo SaaS subscription.
- Advanced workflow for A/R, A/P, Driver Recruitment, etc.
- Data Extraction & Validation
- Monitoring, alerting & reporting
- Document data audit
- TMS Integration*
* TMS integration subject to additional licensing and services please consult your account representative
- Includes Intelligent Automation – Premium
- Full automation leveraging advanced OCR, AI & RPA technology
- Full data integration
- Broker Verification
- Published SLAs
- Analytics and insights
- Customer Dashboard
- Includes Intelligent Automation – Enterprise
- Manual Exception Processing via Onshore Operations Center
- US Mail
- Long-term archiving
- Customed SLAs
- Enhanced reporting
- Dedicated account team
Transflo by the Numbers
Transflo’s market position provides unrivaled connectivity, visibility, and data intelligence