A Strong American Supply Chain Holding the Nation Together
Transportation and freight are essential…especially during these challenging times.
Here are some recent updates taking place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Multiple states are waiving toll road fees. All over the nation we’ve seen toll roads and express lanes open up to make driver commutes easier and more inexpensive.
- Companies within the supply chain are changing services to help keep freight moving even during worst case scenarios – Including offering multiple document scanning options.
- FMSCA issues expanded HOS emergency declaration.
- FreightWaves coronavirus survey shows need for driver safety protocols.
- Questions arise about how good communication systems are for those working from home. More on that HERE.
For more info on protecting yourself and others, please review these prevention guidelines on the CDC website.
We will continue to monitor how the pandemic effects the transportation industry and keep you updated on developments.
We are truly thankful for the men and women in the freight industry working together to keep our great nation moving forward.