New features and enhancements benefit carriers and drivers
TAMPA, FLA., January 7, 2015 – Pegasus TransTech announced today the new TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.2 upgrade for the company’s mobile application, which includes expanded integration and customizable features for carriers.
“The latest upgrade for TRANSFLO Mobile+ provides carriers with the ability to customize workflow within the app, increasing the value for our customers,” said Frank Adelman, president and CEO of Pegasus TransTech. “Our continued focus is on driving additional value by adding features that benefit the fleet, while expanding the usefulness to the driver.”
Notable features in this upgrade include the ability for drivers to capture and index photos for various uses, which creates custom processes and workflows for individual carriers. In addition, the app includes customizable pick-up and delivery status for the loads section of the app, allowing drivers to provide a comment or reason for declining a load. The web-portal for the TRANSFLO Mobile+ solution has also been enhanced with faster response time and now provides the last known location of the driver.
The new features and enhancements to TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.2 include:
- Updated user interface.
- Allow drivers to enter a text based message after declining/accepting a load.
- Based on carrier configuration, allows drivers to scan photos or submit a form with documents after pickup or delivery.
- Enhance load messaging – based on carrier configuration, drivers can now supply specific data points when sending a load message.
- Added a branded recipient selection screen with support for driver validation.
- Pre-populates new broker registration fields from previous registered brokers.
- Improved app driving restriction passenger mode logic.
- Expanded integrations to support any system or app.
- Improved registration process for broker recipient types.
- Configurable settings for OS&D info.
The TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.2 upgrade is now available for free download on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for the Android platform.
To find out more about mobile scanning and how it impacts drivers and fleets, visit www.pegasustranstech.com.
About Pegasus TransTech
Pegasus TransTech Corporation provides document management and integrated document delivery solutions that improve operating efficiency, speed cash flow, increase profit, and drive consistent, repeatable results.
TRANSFLO® and TRANSFLO DMS software provides the back office solutions for document management and electronic workflow. Pegasus TransTech’s scanning products TRANSFLO Express® truck stop scanning, TRANSFLO Now!™ anywhere in-cab scanning, and TRANSFLO Mobile+ provide same-day access to delivery documents which speeds driver pay and the carrier’s billing cycle. TRANSFLO $Velocity is the electronic, consistent method for carriers to submit invoices and load documents to participating brokers to get paid faster.