Comprehensive post-installation support is the key to maximizing your investment in any scanning solution. Pegasus TransTech is always ready to answer your questions and provide guidance, keeping your system well tuned and productive for your organization. Our team of experienced support technicians and engineers are dedicated to resolving your problems and ensuring your system stays up and running.
As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and support, we offer customers the following support services:
- Ability to contact our support staff/help desk via phone, e-mail or web
- Weekend and after-hours emergency coverage
- Incident logging and tracking database software used by Pegasus Technicians
- Defined escalation procedures
- Confirmation and status of problem notification
- Product upgrade assistance by appointment
- Monthly training classes conducted at Pegasus
Pegasus TransTech teams have implemented scanning solutions for companies of all types and sizes. We’ve developed and refined the practices and expertise that are essential to delivering the results we guarantee, in the time frames we promise. Besides working with you throughout the initial installation process, we offer technical assistance around the clock to provide answers and any assistance you may request.
In addition, Pegasus maintains a customer database that lists the products and services currently provided to each of its clients. This database can be used to e-mail technical bulletins, announcements of a new release or new services as they become available.
USA (813) 386-2327
Technical Support hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
4010 Boy Scout Blvd., Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33607