Drivers can now save time and hassle with myPilot® feature
Everyone knows time is money. And drivers can now save both with the new myPilot® integration that features cardless fueling, in-app fuel receipts, and diesel lane wait times. It’s all be here in Transflo Mobile. Thanks to a virtual geofence surrounding the truck stop, Transflo Mobile automatically activates when drivers arrive at a Pilot Flying J travel center. This industry-leading technology ensures vehicle operators do not use the app while driving and adds to the existing in-motion safety features of the solution.
How myPilot® will work with Transflo Mobile
Main Menu Access to myPilot®
- Launch myPilot® from main menu
- Complete fuel payment authorization
- Simple access without leaving Transflo Mobile
Estimated Fuel Lane Wait Times
- View estimated wait times of diesel fuel lanes
- Choose the lane that is most likely to open up first
- Drivers save time and hassle with mobile fueling experience
Cardless Fueling with Pin Code
- Securely store payment information
- Receive pre-authorized pin code to activate the pump
- Works with all major trucking fuel card companies
If you are interested in learning how you can save drivers some serious time with this industry-first fueling experience; speak with one of experts today. It’s quick and easy.
“Given the frequency of driver fueling, we’ve calculated that a carrier can save a significant amount of driver time each year. The myPilot® integration immediately helps carriers gain back some of the time that is being taken away by the new hours of service rules.”
Frank Adelman, President & CEO of Pegasus TransTech
The myPilot® integration is just another example of the open architecture and extendable platform of Transflo Mobile. This enterprise app helps carriers gain efficiencies throughout the load lifecycle!
myPilot® is a registered trademark and patent owned by Pilot Travel Centers LLC. All rights reserved.